PRIVACY POLOCY FOR www.florianmathe.com
1. Collection and Use of Personal Data
Company name: FLORIAN MÁTHÉ
Tax number: DE327938123
Authorised representative: Mr. Florian Máthé
Adress: Kaiser-Friedrich-Straße 34, 10627 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 176 2000 4181
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 34, 10627 Berlin
2. Your rights
1. You are entitled to the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
• Right to information,
• Right to rectification or deletion,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to object to the processing,
• Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the controller or the Data Protection Officer, using the above contact details.
2. You also have the right to complain to the data protection supervisory authorities about our processing of your personal data.
3. Objection against the processing of your data or withdrawal of consent
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, but for other purposes, details of which we will provide in the description of those processes. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in that manner. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, which form the basis of the processing.
4. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
1. When you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis being Article 6(1) 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Website transmitting the request
• Websites accessed by the user's system via our website
• Bytes downloaded
• Operating system and interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
The above data will be stored in a so-called log file for the duration of 7 days, after which we will limit processing. The data will be deleted after 4 weeks
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that your browser stores on your hard drive which transmit certain information back to the initiating entity (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly as well as to improve their user-friendliness and effectiveness.
5. Use of our web shop
1. If you would like to order in our web shop, we will require such personal data as is necessary for the completion of your order and thus the conclusion of our contract with you. Information which is required for the execution of this contract is marked separately, any further information may be provided voluntarily. Specifically, we collect the following data:
• First name
• Invoice data
• Delivery data
• Payment details
We will process the data provided by you to fulfil your order, the legal basis for this being Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you about other interesting products we offer or to send you e-mails containing technical information.
5.2 We are obliged by commercial and tax laws to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with our legal obligations.
5.3 To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
6. Recipients of your data / categories of recipients
1. In connection with the above processing of your data, we will use service providers for shipment. The data required for the fulfillment of the contract will be passed on to these service providers for this purpose only.
2. We use third party payment processors PayPal. After your order, you will be forwarded to your chosen payment processor so that you may make your payment from there.
3. Alternatively, you may choose advance payment, in which case you do not need to enter any further payment data.
7. Contacting us by e-mail or through our contact form
1. If you contact us by e-mail or by using our contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address and - where applicable - your name, telephone number and your message) in order to answer your query. Once storage is no longer necessary, we will delete all data collected with regard to your query or limit processing of your data to comply with any legal obligation we are subject to.
11. Use of Social Media Plug-ins / Instagram
11.1.We use the following Social Media Plug-ins: Instagram (a service owned by Facebook). When you visit our site, the plug-in providers receive information about your visit to the corresponding page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 4.1 of this declaration may be transmitted. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transferred from you to Instagram and stored by Instagram in the US.
11.2.We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by Instagram.
11.3.Instagram stores the data collected about you in it’s user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of it’s website. Your data will thus be evaluated (even that of users who are not logged in), notably to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of Instagram’s social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles, however you must contact Instagram to exercise this right. We use this plug-in to offer you the possibility of interacting with social networks and other users, and so that we may improve our offer and make it more interesting to you. This is deemed to be in our legitimate interest, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR.
11.4.This takes place regardless of whether Instagram provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no such user account exists. If you are logged in to Facebook, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Instagram/Facebook, we recommend you log out before visiting our website.
11.5.Instagram is a product of Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
12. Social Media Profiles
We maintain a company profile on the following social networks and platforms: Facebook, Instagram. We maintain these profiles in order to communicate with our customers, users and interested parties and in order to provide further information about our products and activities. In the case of any messages or contributions we receive on these profiles, we will process your data to enable us to communicate with you. This is a legitimate interest; the legal basis is Article 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR. No further storage of this communication takes place outside of these networks on our part. The terms and conditions of the platform operators apply. Regarding the purpose and scope of said data collection and further processing and use of this data by the operators of these social platforms, as well as your rights and optional settings with regard to the protection of your privacy, please refer to the respective privacy statements: